Everyone likes to keep a wish list for certain things. I like to keep a wish list for books that I want to read. Some of these books recommended to me by my colleagues or mentors. Some of them came to this list because I personally like the author or I’ve read a previous book. Some of them were suggested by the Audible.
Names that are bolded are the ones that I’ve completed.
My list for 2021
- Measure What Matters – John Doerr
- No Rules Rules – Reed Hastings, Erin Myer
- The Phoenix Project – Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- A Promised Land – Barack Obama
- Atomic Habits – James Clear
- Dare to Lead – Brené Brown
- So Good They Can’t Ignore You – Cal Newport
- The Obstacle Is The Key – Ryan Holiday
- Becoming – Michele Obama
- The Power of Habit – Charles Duhigg
- Digital Minimalism – Cal Newport
- The Power of Now – Eckhart Tolle
- The Goal – Eliyahu M. Goldratt
- Talking to Strangers – Malcolm Gladwell
- Stillness Is The Key – Ryan Holiday
I’m currently reading Dare to Lead by Brené Brown.